The revision of “You Are My Brothers” is going sluggishly, but it’s getting there. I’ve added a new character I did not initially think needed to be in there, and I’m starting to see where other scenes and sections can be eliminated altogether.
My goal is for the story to be in the 9,000 range. I don’t want it to go too much beyond that, but if I get descriptive with the battle sequences it will need to be done.
- Blog Posts: 108
- Planning and outlining: 000
- Short Fiction: 2,466
- Novel Fiction: 000
- Salable words: 000
Total Fiction for Month: 12,124
Total Salable for Month: 3,500
Total Fiction for Challenge Year: 141,601
Total Salable for Challenge Year: 36,034